Skip to Navigation Skip to Content

Broken Promises

Broken promises Weekly Blog

Heylo my lovelys,
Well...to start off I created this fantastic little blog here, for you guys to see whats up in the world of Broken Promises. All the characters, and their entire descriptions will be listed. Their habits, loves, hates, friends, relationship status, age, moods, bla bla bla. I thought maybe, it would be a rather good idea to get you guys a little bit more intimate with my characters, since Season 2 is coming up yes sir it is. So I will be updating this blog quite obsessively for the first couple of days then after that it will be a weekly posting with pictures or video feed, etc. Of the characters what their doing, etc. Much like fillers, to keep you guys happy until the season is re-launced. Even after that I will be posting weekly telling you little things about what they did, bla bla. And diary feed from Eliza, Zen, Kristen, Suri, etc. Little things. I hope you guys enjoy and like it. And Comment, thank you. If you guys want to design a BP template for this blog, it would be greatly appreciated, and I may have a prize for who ever can create a amazing template for BP^.^ I have so much in store for this season, I hope you guys will keep watching, and YEa...LOVE ya guys. ^.^  
Posted under:
1 Comments Make A Comment

Leave a comment